- An all-in-one dressing for fluid handling
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
- Highly absorbent1
- Helps create ideal healing environment
- Waterproof outer layer protects wound and keeps bacteria out
- Indications: pressure injuries, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, and first and second-degree burns
- Contraindications: third-degree burns and lesions with active vasculitis
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage
- Data on file.
*Please note since manufacturers frequently update/improve their products therefore our inventory will reflect the constant changes of new and improved products. Please call our store for the latest product inventory and availability.