- If you need some extra assistance in buttoning shirts or zipping up jackets, this wood dressing stick is just the tool for the job. It comes equipped with a hook on each end that makes dressing up an easier process by reducing excessive bending and stretching. Ideal for those with limited mobility or those recovering from injuries or surgery.
- Button aid. On one end, the button hole loop helps you button up shirts, blouses and jackets. It works well with standard size buttons. Just pass the loop through the button hole, over the button and pull button through the loop. Easy!
- Zipper pull. A small metal hook is attached to the other end that assists with zippers on jackets, coats, sweatshirts and pants.
- Easy to grip. The durable wood construction is made to last and feels comfortable in your hand.
- Compact and portable. This lightweight dressing stick is only 9 ¼ inches long so you can take it anywhere. It fits nicely in your bag, purse or backpack.
*Please note since manufacturers frequently update/improve their products therefore our inventory will reflect the constant changes of new and improved products. Please call our store for the latest product inventory and availability.