- Provides support & compression
- Relieves knee discomfort
- Helps improve tracking & elevation
We help heal.
To provide support and compression for the tendon below the kneecap. Ideal for Osgood-Schlatter disease. Helps relieve knee discomfort from frequent running and jumping. Helps improve patella tracking and elevation.
- Targeted relief
- With compression pad
- Neoprene material provides warmth and compression
- Fits most men and women, right or left knee
- Latex free
Made in China
- Prepare: Open the hook-and-loop closure.
- Apply: The patella strap can be applied when your are standing or sitting. Position the neoprene pressure pad on the front of your knee just below your knee cap. Slide the strap through the D-ring, pull back and fasten the hook-and-loop closure.
- Adjust: Adjust the strap to the desired compression. This product should not be so tight that it is uncomfortable.
Care: Close the hook-and-loop fastener. Hand wash using cold water and mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Allow product to air dry. Do not bleach.
*Please note since manufacturers frequently update/improve their products therefore our inventory will reflect the constant changes of new and improved products. Please call our store for the latest product inventory and availability.