There have been many changes and item reductions to Medicare and Medical coverage within the recent years. While we are still able to process certain items, unfortunately, there has been a significant reduction in the number of items that ABC Medical Supply can process for those that are Medicare and Medical eligible.
Typically, Medicare covers about 80% of an allowable amount, which also varies by state and person. The beneficiary is typically responsible for the remaining 20% balance. However, if you also have secondary insurance such as Non-HMO Medical or other PPO private insurance, the remaining balance may be covered by them depending on their policy rules and regulations. As a result, there is a chance for you to have no out of pocket expenses.
However, please note that we can only process Medicare claims for customers with Non-HMO Medicare Insurance. We will verify your coverage and eligibility before processing your claim.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process your claim if your Medical coverage is through Anthem Blue Cross or the Santa Clara Family Health Plan.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. Please call our office at 408-295-1526 for more eligibility details. We will be happy to assist you with all your Medical and Medicare eligibility questions.