- Use the Garmetrode® back brace with electromedical modalities, such as TENS to help treat low back pain or stiffness
- Made of high-quality spandex nylon with double side-pull straps with hook-and-loop closure
- Two large carbon, non-adhesive electrodes are sewn into the back brace for convenient treatment application
- The implanted electrodes are 2″ to 3″ (5 to 7.6 cm) in diameter, depending on size of belt, made of durable rubber, designed for long-term use in the clinic or at home, on one person
- The electrodes are within easy reach from the back of the belt while on the person.
- Each electrode has a wire pigtail receptacle for simple attachment to the electromedical stimulator unit (not included)
*Please note that since manufacturers frequently update/improve their products, therefore, our inventory will reflect the constant changes of new and improved products. Please call our store for the latest product inventory and availability.