Roscoe Home Care Beds provide many options to make life easy on home care dealers and patients alike, including semi and full electric as well as single and dual motor options.
Designed for easy set up, Roscoe Beds are equipped with a durable reinforced steel frame, high impact composite panels, emergency hand cranks in case of electrical failure and reinforced springs. Roscoe also offers a variety of bed rails and accessories to cover all your home care needs. All Roscoe Beds have a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and a one year warranty on all electrical components.
- High impact composite bed end panels are stronger than fiberboard and have better impact and scratch resistance
- Spring sections are reinforced on each side to prevent racking and bending
- Durable reinforced steel frame resists twisting and bending
- Equipped with two locking casters and two non-locking casters for secure positioning
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure
- Bed frame and bed ends are completely washable with standard water pressure
- Ergonomic hand pendant comes with heavy-duty cord and large easy-to-use controls. Hand pendant comes standard with clip that allows it to be mounted over bed rail
- Maintenance schedule – every year or with every new user
- Both semi and full-electric home care beds accommodate 36″ x 80″ mattresses
- Bed height at deck level: minimum 15.5″, maximum 24″
- 450 pound evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails and accessories
- Ships in two cartons
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
- One year warranty on electrical components
- HCPCS code: E0295* (semi-electric)
- HCPCS code: E0297* (full-electric)
*Please note since manufacturers frequently update/improve their products therefore our inventory will reflect the constant changes of new and improved products. Please call our store for the latest product inventory and availability.