The Genesis III Series Alternating Pressure Pump and Low Air Loss Mattress System improves patient comfort while providing effective pressure ulcer prevention and treatment. Available in a 5-inch or 8-inch mattress, the Genesis III alternating pressure mattress is ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and the home care environment.
- For use in the prevention and treatment of decubitus ulcers
- Quiet high volume pump produces 8 LPM airflow with ten minute cycles
- Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels
- Mattress has 17 (APM-5000-GBN) or 20 (APM-8000-GBN) air bladders, 9 with laser holes for air loss function to increase patient comfort
- Three pillow top head increases patient comfort and head support
- Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air pressure
- Mattress comes with standard nylon top cover
- CPR strap quickly releases air from the mattress
- One year warranty on mattress
- 18 month warranty on pump
- HCPCS Code: E0277*
*Please note since manufacturers frequently update/improve their products therefore our inventory will reflect the constant changes of new and improved products. Please call our store for the latest product inventory and availability.