- Low Deck height with flexibility to configure “roll at any height” or “roll at low height only” castor location. (Figure A)
- -Roll at any Height: 11 ½” (290mm) to 22 7/8″ (580 mm) deck height
- -Roll at Low Height: 9 ½” (241 mm) to 19 7/8″ (505mm) deck height
- Quiet, convenient, full electric operation provides smooth position change w/easy-to-use Hand Pendant control of Head/Foot Section positioning and overall height of the bed frame for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver. (Figure B)
- Height-adjustment and Head/Foot deck motors come pre-installed on the foot section; no assembly required.
- In the event of power failure, top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility. (Figure C)
- Easy-to-transport and set up. Bed ships in two cartons.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending. Long lasting Zinc-coated spring deck for Patient comfort.
- Heavy-duty bed ends; attractive, easy-to-maintain.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to blend with home décor, wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant. (Figure D)
- Labels and color-coded springs help ensure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety. (Figure E)
- High performance workhorse muscle of the 3-motor power plant is an industry standard. (Figure F)
- Half rails and full rails available. (Sold separately).
- Motor is UL Approved, Manufactured in ISO9001 facility.
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines.
- Extension kit available (model #15005EXTKIT-L) extends length from 80″ to 84″.
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs. Includes occupant, mattress, rails, trapeze, accessories, personal affects, etc.
*Please note since manufacturers frequently update/improve their products therefore our inventory will reflect the constant changes of new and improved products. Please call our store for the latest product inventory and availability.